Seams Like Home is open year ’round.
Bible Study Groups
- Our Sewing and Quilting Classroom is spacious, feature phenomenal lighting and convenient pressing and cutting stations with rotary mats and cutters. Irons are also provided.
- Convenient cup holders are located at each sewing station and comfortable chairs on rollers with adjustable height.
- Two design walls for experimenting with block placement.
- Classroom has an adjoining ADA restroom.
- Configuration of room can be adapted to each individual group.
What Our Guests Say
My friend and I booked a 3-day, two night quilt-weekend retreat at Seams Like Home. It was wonderful! The sewing room is a quilters dream! It’s large and spacious with beautiful natural light and all the amenities a quilter needs – we only needed our projects and sewing machines. Our rooms (situated close to the sewing room) were immaculate, comfortable and beautifully decorated. Our hosts made us feel most welcome and served us a great breakfast each morning. We are already planning our next retreat!
Spacious, comfortable B & B!
We were visiting Falling Waters and Kentuck Knob and enjoyed a lovely stay at this
B & B. It’s approximately a 20 minute drive from the Frank Lloyd Wright homes and is worth the short drive. Rooms are clean and spacious, a comfortable lounge with TV and pool table is available to guests, the hosts are lovely, and a fresh, hearty breakfast is provided. Highly recommend.
Great place to stay on GAP bike trail
Seams Like Home was a little gem in the middle of our GAP bike trip. The owner came to pick us up in town after dinner, and brought us right back to the bike trail the next day. Inn was clean, with beautiful quilts decorating the walls. Room was spacious, and I really enjoyed the jet tub after a long day of biking! The hot breakfast was very good, with a few choices of entrees. I would stay here again.